Getting up and running with KeyStore Explorer is quick and easy. Everything you need to know is detailed below.
There are three KeyStore Explorer installation methods available:
- Windows Installation
- Mac OS X Installation
- Manual Installation
The first two are automated installs for Windows and Mac OS X. The third is a manual process suitable for all Java supported Operating Systems. Included below are full instructions for using each installation method.
Download Java Runtime Environment
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 7 or above is required to run KeyStore Explorer. The latest JRE can be downloaded for free via the button below:
- Download the installer for Windows with the button below.
- Double-click the kse-XX-setup.exe file to start the install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the install.
Mac OS X Installation
- Download the Mac OS X disk image with the button below.
- Double-click the disk image to mount it.
- Drag KeyStore Explorer to your Applications folder.
- Eject the disk image
- Download the manual install archive with the button below.
- Extract the contents of the archive file somewhere and change into the kse directory.
- You can then use one of the following three methods to start KSE:
- Execute kse.exe (on Windows)
- Execute the shell script kse.sh (on Unix-like systems)
- Use the command java -jar kse.jar
The source code of KSE is available here: KSE Repository on GitHub